Follow the directions below to apply
- Prepare the financial report from Day-book to final accounts (Income Statement& Balance sheet) to deadlines
- Preparing monthly management accounts with commentaries in a way that non-financial managers would understand
- Month end procedures (Accrual, Prepayment, Amortization Journals)
- Managing treasury activities of the company, receivables & payables (working capital management)
- Working with the CFO in supporting other departments/SBU in yearly budget settings, forecast and variance analysis.
- Work with CFO to coordinate the planning and management of corporate income and state taxes (deduction, account analysis, reconciliations and periodic remittance)
- Coordinate the management and reconciliation of relevant account including inter-company accounts with other subsidiaries within the Group.
- Carry out other activities as instructed by the CFO.
¨ Accounting Principles
¨ Document Management
¨ Strategic Financial Planning
¨ Budget setting and variance analysis
¨ Month end procedure and Bank reconciliation
¨ Presentation skills
¨ Industry and job knowledge
¨ Attention to details
¨ Must be very familiar with accounting software environments
B.Sc Accounting and any other related courses.
Masters degree, ICAN/ACCA or additional qualifications would be an added advantage.
Minimum of 3 years Cognate Experience
ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR CV’S AND COVER LETTERS TO firstname.lastname@example.org WITH THE POSITION CLEARLY STATED AS THE SUBJECT OR THE MAIL WOULD BE DISREGARDED
DEADLINE IS 1 WEEK FROM DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT