Are you passionate about software development? Do you love to work on software that will make an impact globally and improve quality of life? If you are looking to grow your career amongst a team of top professionals, then you may want to join our software team.
ROLE: HEAD, SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT
DEPARTMENT: INFORMATION & SYSTEM TECHNOLOGY
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ROLES:
- Development of transaction applications, terminal applications and backend applications for solutions and projects.
- Participate in the planning, design, development, and deployment of new applications and enhancements to existing applications.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements of all internal and external program users.
- Manage the development and deployment of new applications, systems software, and/or enhancements to existing applications throughout the enterprise.
- Analysis of software projects and generating use case scenarios.
- Developing software design models to be implemented for projects requirement specification design.
- Write, translate and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
- Write programming scripts to enhance functionality and/or performance of company applications as necessary.
- Attend internal cross-department meetings to inform digital priorities; determining order of priorities, as well as scope and needs for projects/initiatives and communicating to teams.
- Research, communicate and meet with potential external vendors/partners
- Manage relationships for web/technical development, applications or content distribution methods.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposals
- Producing detailed specifications and writing the program codes
- Act as a testing resource during applicable phases of the project lifecycle (unit and integration testing)
- Testing the product in controlled, real situations before going live
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test and realize products
- Deliver other ad hoc responsibilities
assigned by the MD
- Demonstrated ability to interpret technology and market trends as a foundation for technology and product roadmaps.
- Microsoft C#.NET
- Microsoft ASP.NET (Web applications)
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture
- BITEL Terminal Application Development
- Relational Database Design with MS-SQL Server Relational Database Design with My-SQL
- Mobile Web and Terminal Application Development
- Ability to work with existing applications and integrate with SOA systems.
- Ability to develop software with C++ MFC to run on the terminals
- Effective communication and Presentation skills
- Experience building web and native apps
- B.Sc Engineering, Computer Science or in any related field, MBA/M.Sc in related field would be an added advantage.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the Information Technology field. At least 2 years in a managerial and strategic position.
ALL CANDIDATES SHOULD SEND THEIR CV’S AND COVER LETTER TO WITH THE POSITION CLEARLY STATED AS THE SUBJECT OR THE MAIL WOULD BE DISREGARDED
DEADLINE IS 1 MONTH FROM DATE OF ADVERTISEMENT