Nigeria's Identity Management Experts
Wednesday, 1 November 2017
Internal Auditor and Risk Management (Ref: ICT IARM Job
• Ensures compliance with established internal control
procedures by examining records/ reports/ operating practices/ documentation.
• Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing items
• Completes audit work papers by documenting audit
tests and findings.
• Appraises adequacy of internal control systems
• Maintains internal control systems by updating audit
programs; recommending new policies and procedures.
• Communicates audit findings by preparing a final
• Complies with federal, state, and local legislation,
adherence to legislation requirements
• Prepares audit/control report as at when due,
analyzing/summarizing operating information and trends.
• Maintains professional/technical knowledge
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related
results as needed.
• BSc Accounting, Economic, Finance, Social Science
degree, Master added advantage
• Membership of relevant professional body (ICAN,
• Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Experience / Competencies
• Minimum of 5-8 years in the cognate industry
• Audit, Legal Compliance, Accounting Documentation
Skills, Accounting Reporting Results, Thoroughness, Presentation Skills,
Financial Software, Corporate Finance, SFAS Rules, Objectivity
• SAP Knowledge
Method of Application
To apply, please send your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a
Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, e-mail address via
email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications and CVs should be sent not
later than 25th November, 2017.
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict
confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)