Qualifications and Education Requirements
· Minimum of Bachelors’ Degree in computer or engineering disciplines or equivalent work experience
· Minimum of three-years post-NYSC experience
· Ability to define, document and communicate software design
· Proficient in the use of software design patterns and practices and methodologies such as layered architecture, domain driven design, test-driven design and microservice architecture
· Proficient in software modelling tools and technologies including UML, flowcharts, sequence diagrams
· Proficient in using windows-based or web-based software design applications such as Microsoft Visio, Balsamiq, ERDPlus, etc.
· Proficiency in producing drawings depicting system overview, high-level and low-level views of proposed solutions
· Competent in or have used any software programming languages such as JAVA, Python, C#, C++, C, etc.
· Familiar with windows, web, mobile, console and service applications
· Good communication skills (spoken and written)
· Ability to translate customers’ requirements and analysis to technical design and architecture
· Good interpersonal skill and ability to manage relationships and stakeholders
Roles and responsibilities of Software Architect shall include;
· Function as software architect in a software project team
· Define and maintain software design processes and architecture
· Break down proposed solutions into layers, modules, classes and functions
· Maintain software design documents and artefacts
· Create software design in line with design procedures and processes
· Ensure the software and system architectures are in synchronization
· Act as the emissary of the architecture
· Ensure the right modelling is being done, to know that qualities like performance are going to be met
· Give input as needed to issues like tool and environment selection
· Identify and interact with stakeholders to make sure their needs are being met
· Ensure that the architecture is not only the right one for operations, but also for deployment and sustainment
· Manage risk identification and risk mitigation strategies associated with the architecture and methodologies
Method of Application:
To apply, please send your Curriculum Vitae (prepared as a Microsoft Word document) with contact telephone numbers, e-mail address via email to us at email@example.com
Applications and CVs should be sent not later than 25th November, 2017.
Please note that all applications will be treated in strict confidence and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.